March 19, 2021
It’s almost time again to roll up the year end stats for the
Met League Bulletin. I need the same information
provided in previous years INCLUDING FULL FIRST
NAMES. This year, 15 matches are required to qualify for awards. Post the team reports
to me on or before that deadline for inclusion in the league
bulletin and eligibility for league awards.
Last Scheduled Match: Wednesday, March 24th..
Makeup Matches: complete on or before Wednesday, March 31st..
Shootoff Matches: complete on or before Wednesday, April 7th.
Team Report Deadline: Thursday, April 15th.
April meeting: Thursday, April 22nd.
Banquet: None This Year.
Master 285.00 - 300.00
Expert 270.00 - 284.99
Sharpshooter 255.00 - 269.99
Marksman 000.00 - 254.99
1. Last Name, (Full) First Name (first name to be used on awards).
2. Male/Female (for women shooter awards)
3. Eligibility for Lucas Award: Yes/No
(To be eligible, shooters must shoot 15 or more matches and must be 60 years or older before the end of the season.)
4. Junior status: Yes/No
(To be eligable, shooters must be 20 years old or younger at the beginning of the season.)
5. Two-Hand shooter: Yes/No
6. Number of Matches Shot this season.
7. Average score of all matches shot this season, to 2 decimal places, i.e. 275.23.
I will derive the Team Most Improved Shooter, Team High Score and Team Highest Ranked Individual for each team.
- Please send the names and a paragraph of information for anyone who has passed away this year. I have considered including a list in the bulletin to honor shooters who have been lost to COVID-19. If you think this is a good or bad idea please let me know your opinion. If you know anyone who you would like to place on the list, please send it along. It's something we can discuss at the April meeting.
Please be careful with spelling, typing, and if you must
handwrite this information, penmanship. I’ve worked hard
to get peoples names and scores accurately recorded, and I
don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by misspelling their
names or by getting their scores wrong.
League Statistician and page author, Jim Crane :